Where security and peace of mind are an everyday experience
We know that having a loved one who may be frail or need assistance brings with it a great deal of worry about their personal safety. At Manorhouse, we understand that we must assure our residents and their families that their new environment is safe and secure and we must demonstrate this on an ongoing basis.
We want our residents and their families to know, without a doubt, that each Manorhouse resident is treasured, respected and protected each day. In addition, our management team is constantly looking for opportunities to enhance our services. Our Program™ is one way that we ensure that all of the services we provide exceed expectations and standards.
To provide our residents and their families with the assurance they deserve about safety, Manorhouse has instituted the following systems throughout each of our communities.
- Emergency nurse call systems located in every bedroom and bathroom.
- State-of-the-art smoke and fire protection systems.
- Controlled access into the community.
- Fire-resistant construction.
- Fire Sprinkler system throughout the buildings.
- Closed circuit television system.
- Relationships with area hospitals and nursing homes to minimize admission time in case of emergencies.
- New staff safety training begins on day one at Manorhouse.