Flexibility to accommodate almost any situation
Respite care can be the answer to many problems caregivers face daily when they are responsible for the care of a frail senior. Respite service at Manorhouse is simply short-term assisted living care.
Respite can be a wonderful solution to many dilemmas families face such as:
- Who will take care of Grandmother while we are on vacation?
- Grandad isn't well enough to go home but the hospital is discharging him.
- Mom's home health worker isn't working out but she's not sure about assisted living.
- I need to be away from home in the evenings. Who will help Dad with dinner and bedtime medications? (evening and night respite programs)
- We really like Manorhouse but Aunt Anne isn't quite ready to leave home. Can we let her try it out for a few days?
At Manorhouse, we pride ourselves on being flexible with our respite care program. This means that you can count on Manorhouse to help you solve those problems that arise when you are caring for someone else and still trying to take care of your own personal responsibilities. Our respite residents receive the same quality care and services as our full-time residents. So, you get peace of mind and your loved one gets the attention and assistance they need and deserve.